Executive Surf Code of Ethics
At ExecutiveSurf we commit to uphold our own Code of Ethics and to at all times, act in good faith towards each other, candidates, clients and any others.
We believe in the principles we’ve put together and acknowledge that compliance with these principles is in everyone ‘s best interests. We’ll ensure that our clients, candidates and employees are aware of our duty to abide by this Code of Ethics and to regularly review and update it as necessary.
- We will comply with all relevant legislation and adhere to all official guidelines when providing headhunting and recruitment services.
- We will act with honesty, integrity, professionalism and fair practice in all dealings with candidates, clients, employees, suppliers and others.
- We will treat all employees, candidates, clients, suppliers and others with dignity, respect and without prejudice and will not accept to represent any client or candidate that is discriminatory in any way.
- When representing a candidate we will supply candidates with complete and accurate information, regarding terms of employment, job descriptions and workplace conditions, to the best of our knowledge and not knowingly make a false or inaccurate statement or fail to disclose a material fact.
- When presenting candidates we will supply the client with accurate information, regarding each candidate’s employment qualifications and experience; not knowingly make a false or inaccurate statement or fail to disclose a material fact; and present only those candidates who have given us authorisation to represent their application for employment.
- We will not carry out any actions that could jeopardise a candidate’s employment or work relationships or that could restrict a candidate or employee from accepting employment of their choice.
- We will, where practical, acknowledge all job applications and CVs and inform all candidates of the outcome of any interview we have arranged for them.
- We will maintain the highest standards of integrity in all forms of advertising and communication and only advertise positions we have permission to recruit for.
- We will derive income only from clients and all fees and charges for services to be provided will be fully disclosed before acceptance of an assignment, or before any of the work has begun.
- We will treat other companies from the sector with respect and aim to work in a fair and open competitive environment and in ways that improve the image and reputation of the industry as a whole.
- We will support staff development and ensure that staff are adequately trained and skilled to undertake their assigned responsibilities.
- We will maintain the confidentiality and privacy of candidate and client information in accordance with the law and good business practices.
- We will ensure that our clients, candidates and employees are aware of our duty to abide by this Code of Ethics and to regularly review and update it as necessary.