Our client is a global leader in the manufacturing of home appliances. They are looking for an experienced Business Manager for Nordic countries (Finland, Sweden, Norway and Denmark).
— MISSION —
Deliver strategic support to the Sales Department by contributing to the setting up of the go-to-market strategy, providing valuable market intelligence, guidelines on price positioning and profitability in order to ensure the achievement of budget goals for the market/product line.
— RESPONSIBILITIES —
- Build and develop capability collecting information and data on the relevant white goods market and support the Product Lines by sharing market insights and evidence;
- Analyse the competitors’ product range and offering;
- Develop market benchmark able to effectively support the decision-making processes for the strategic development of the product ranges under management;
- Provide analysis and insights on the reference market/products in order to support the definition of the best market positioning and commercial strategy;
- Ensure a constant and consistent exchange of insights and market evidence with the reference ProductLine in order to support it in improving the product strategy and development.
- Set up the best market positioning for the product range, ensuring consistency with corporate guidelines on brand strategy and relevant product line guidelines;
- Define the price by single reference product according to local market positioning and ensuring the achievement of revenue and profitability targets;
- Analyse the sell-out trend and provide gap analysis against sales forecasts aimed at understanding whether they are due to general market trends, changes in market shares and/or any other reason relating to sales volumes.
- Define, together with the Sales Director, the weekly sales targets (volume, mix and profitability) ensuring the coherent with quarterly and annual budget;
- Participate in the sale forecasting process and ensure the availability of stock consistent with sales forecast;
Approve the client’s promotional materials and ensure the suggested price is coherent among all clients;
- Collect feedback from clients on product and/or service expectations and share them with the relevant product line’s central marketing in order to provide further elements for business/product development.
— REQUIREMENTS —
- Degree in Economics or Marketing
- At least 5-years experience in product marketing (experience within durable goods market is strongly appreciated)
- International experience/ mindset
- Fluent English
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong analytical skills
- Influencing and negotiation prowess
- Deep understanding of the sales processes
- Strong decision-making skills
- People management and leadership (ideally in a matrix context)
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Exceptional communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding global leader. The role has clear broad business parameters and is seen as a springboard role into senior management.
Please submit your application via the following email address: email@example.com quoting the job title in the subject.