Our client is a group specializing in software solutions for electronic money, payments, capital markets and Extended Enterprise systems. Listed on the Italian Online Stock Exchange since May 2000, the company is the market leader in Italy for card management systems, payment networks access and stock exchange order management.
— MISSION —
You will promote the business/ products in the DACH Region (Switzerland, Germany and Austria) and build a commercial strategy for the DACH market with full focus on the sectors Finance, Banking and Insurance with budget responsibility. The target is to identify new business opportunities, leveraging also on your own relationships, leads and ensure the achievement of targets.
— RESPONSIBILITIES —
- Promote the business and products in the DACH Region (Switzerland, Germany and Austria)
- Develop and execute a commercial strategy for the DACH market, pursue commercial monthly/annual budgets in order to achieve significant growth of the organisation in the reference countries.
- Identify new business opportunities, leveraging also on his/her own relationships, lead sales and ensure the achievement of targets.
- Identifying potential new clients through a variety of mediums and identifying their decision makers.
- To assume responsibility for developing and consolidating relationships with key clients, defining loyalty strategies and further growth plans.
- Identifying, managing & executing on the client journey through the sales funnel.
- To be involved in management of the most complex negotiations.
— REQUIREMENTS —
- At least 10 years experience in Sales and Account Management
- At least 5 years in the Digital Payment Industry
- Clear ability to be a high performing Head of Sales and Business Development
- An existing network to the Finance/Banking sector
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to work self-motivated with a clear goal
- Open for travel in Europe
- Located in the DACH region
- Driver’s license
- Fluent in German and English
Please submit your application via the following email address: email@example.com quoting the job title in the subject.