Our client is a private investment firm that focuses on sustainable and financial profit within the agri-food, energy, mobility/infrastructure and real estate industries. A newly-founded venture which aims to help organisations and investors to achieve their sustainability ambitions.
The primary responsibility of the Institutional Sales Executive is to identify opportunities and develop relationships with Institutional investors and to promote our client’s brand across Europe.
— RESPONSIBILITIES —
- Identify prospects and potential clients
- Lead Sales process from Business meeting to closing with institutional investors.
- Collaborate with Marketing team on product and sales materials.
- Help structurers to convey their ideas and solutions with sales: product mapping, product analysis.
- Collaborating with structuring teams in developing the product offer.
— REQUIREMENTS —
- Financial markets & derivatives knowledge.
- Ability to create sales opportunities with clients, prospects.
- Excellent sales skills and in-depth product and broad investment knowledge.
- Experience with sustainable bonds.
- Strong Institutional and family office network in continental Europe, ideally also in the UK
- Good command of English
- Entrepreneurial mindset – we are well funded but this is a start-up scenario!
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Economics
Please submit your application via the following email address: email@example.com quoting the job title in the subject.