Our client is a private investment firm that focuses on sustainable and financial profit within the agri-food, energy, mobility/infrastructure and real estate industries. A newly-founded venture which aims to help organisations and investors to achieve their sustainability ambitions.
The primary responsibility of the Bond(Deal) Structurer is to build products and finance structures in line with their client’s requirements in order to create a win-win situation and mitigate as much risk as possible. You will be working closely with the Partner to design and build new offerings/products to take to market and will be rewarded for your creative solutions.
— RESPONSIBILITIES —
- Design funding solutions for new and existing products
- Adapt existing solutions to fit the customers’ needs.
- Create financial models to project cash flows and run scenario analysis.
- Work with Traders, Partners and Sales to structure new offerings or products.
- Create the documentation templates that would allow the implementation of the newly created ideas or implement existing products.
- Structure financing transactions in a variety of formats.
- Design and implement product structuring solutions to meet the specific needs of our clients
— REQUIREMENTS —
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance or economics.
- 5 year experience in structured finance transactions or corporate finance
- Previous experience in executions or trading in respect of fixed income, equities or derivatives.
- Ability to solve complex capital problems in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical skills, strategic thinking and experience in coordinating projects
- Good command of English
- Entrepreneurial mindset – we are well funded but this is a start-up scenario!
- Strong project management, analytical and problem solving skills
Please submit your application via the following email address: email@example.com quoting the job title in the subject.