Our client is a world leader in the pharmaceutical sector, particularly around the production of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) as well as in Contract Development and Manufacturing. Although headquartered in Italy, they also have a number of operations across Europe, Asia and North Africa.
Currently, the company is looking for an experienced R&D Analyst and Validation Technician to join their team in one of their production plants in Murcia, Spain.
— RESPONSIBILITIES —
- Analytical support to the R&D Department, selecting the most suitable analytical methods for the analysis of the raw materials, in-process controls, release of intermediates and final products, as well as assisting with the analysis of impurities.
- Development of analytical methods for the new processes carried out in the R&D Department, as well as coordinating the activities for their validation.
- Validation of analytical methods of raw materials, controls in process, intermediates and final products.
- Preparation of the necessary documentation referring to the development of the methods, as well as its validation (Protocols and Validation Reports, among others).
- In collaboration with the R&D researchers, select the specifications for raw materials, final products and its intermediates.
- Ensure the supply of standards of the processes developed in R&D to the Quality Control Department.
- Preparation of R&D analytical reports and methods of analysis for the projects developed in R&D. Compile the documentation to support the transfer of the analytical methods to the corresponding production plants of the Group.
- Ensure that regulations related to safety, environment protection and quality are strictly applied and followed.
— REQUIREMENTS —
- Degree in chemistry or PhD in analytical chemistry.
- Excellent lab and communication skills.
- Fluent English both written and spoken are essential.
- Relevant industrial experience in development of analytical methods.
- Relevant work experience in a GMP environment is considered a plus.
Please submit your application via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title in the subject.