This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Director in Nice. Our client is looking for a motivated and results driven individual to strengthen and lead the HR team.
— MISSION —
As HR Director in France, you will be responsible for 180 employees for different locations and businesses. You will work collaboratively with the business to understand their agenda and to drive it forward with appropriate HR strategies and tactics.
Moreover, you will act as employee champion and change agent; assess and anticipate HR-related needs and deliver value added service to management and employees that reflect the organisation’s business objectives.
— RESPONSIBILITIES —
• Serve as a liaison between employees, management, and Human Resources, providing consultation relevant to Human Resource issues, policies, practices, procedures, and employment laws and regulations.
• Provide pragmatic HR technical expertise and advice around coaching, conflict resolution, investigations and performance management.
• Execution of the standardised HR processes in France (HR System, Recruitment, Leadership and Talent Management & Compensation and Benefit).
• Design and implementation of local policy and non-standard process development, in compliance with local regulations.
• Supervises the sensitive personal data processing system by organising and supervising each application phase, in compliance with personal data protection laws in force.
• Partner with recruiters for French business to ensure recruitment for local business is successfully being supported.
• Be a collaborator with the local business teams and with HR global colleagues. Bring ideas to the table and be prepared to own them.
• Partner with COE (Centre of Expertise) functions; Talent Acquisition, Operations & Compensation on various process, projects and programs.
• Implementation, consolidation and management of different variable systems.
• Everyday essentials. Legislative compliance, reporting, employment best practice implementation.
• On top of the HR Manager responsibility for Germany you will lead a small HR team.
— REQUIREMENTS —
• University degree (ideally in Law or Business Economics)
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in the position of HR business manager or as a HR Generalist, preferably in an international environment and in development area.
• Fluent French and English (written and spoken) are required.
• Strong knowledge of local law and legislation.
• Compensation and Benefit knowledge is requested.
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office.
• Strong hands on experience with a HRIS system; experience with.
• Experience of working within a technology or manufacturing sector will be useful.
Please submit your application via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title in the subject.