Our client is a well established European Business/IT and innovation consulting firm. They seek a specialist in the Banking/ Insurance sector to develop the German market, leveraging a strong and proven set of products and services.
— MISSION —
Reporting to the Group Financial Services Business Unit Manager, you will take full responsibility of the development of the Financial Services business in Germany, both by developing a new portfolio as well as by delivering on Key Account projects referred from within the network.
— RESPONSIBILITIES —
- Account direction including project delivery supervision whilst managing and augmenting client accounts and becoming a trusted advisor.
- Be a respected part of the management team, able to influence and develop the scope of direction of the Firm whilst maintaining a hands-on grasp on the business drivers.
- Establishing the business as a recognised provider in the financial services space in the German IT consulting market by delivering world class project management and developing and owning the business development strategy in the FS area, together with the BU Manager.
— REQUIREMENTS —
- A minimum of 10 years of overall experience including at least 5 in a project management capacity from a recognised consulting firm within the business/IT consulting, managed services, solutions space.
- Proven track record of operating as an effective leader in a consulting firm.
- Ability and genuine passion that spans delivery and line management and ultimately business development.
- Demonstrable track record building and sustaining key relationships.
- In depth knowledge and high level (CIO or application area lead) contact base with the financial services sector in Germany gained through a reputation for service excellence.
- Strong academics preferably from a technology and business field.
- Drive and energy to build a business.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Business Development/Sales Manager to make an early stage impact in the German market for a fast expanding firm. Our client offers you an exciting environment with the opportunity to develop. There will be also an attractive remuneration and bonus model.
Please submit your application via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title in the subject.