— MISSION —
This role will support the sales team of our client and will be in charge of the regional sales management for their skin protection division.
— RESPONSIBILITIES —
- Development of detailed technical and market knowledge to the relevant sales partners in the corresponding market segments
- Regular assessment of the performance of the trading partner together with the internal sales and sales management
- Acquisition of new customers
- Maintain sales territory and ensure that the customers relations are maintained
- Achieving of the agreed goals and budget figures
- Training of employees of the trading partners
- Participation in trade fairs and events
- Administration (reporting; Sales Logix; Skin protection plans)
— REQUIREMENTS —
- Commercial training or similar experience
- At least 2 years of professional experience in the field of sales
- High level of commitment
- Negotiating skills are a must
- Excellent communication skills and presentation
- Driving license required
Our client offers you an attractive environment with professional support from colleagues in inside sales, marketing and support. There will be also an attractive remuneration, bonus model, social benefits and a company pension scheme. Included is also a company car (also for private use) and you are able to work out of home office.
Please submit your application via the following email address: email@example.com quoting the job title in the subject.