Our client is one of the leading manufacturers of fitness equipment globally, being one of the four largest companies in the US in this sector. With sales operations in over 150 countries, they are one of the top companies in fitness equipment.
They are now looking for an HR Director for North America.
— RESPONSIBILITIES —
- Responsible for HR administration locally and reporting to HQ.
- To implement HR Global Team Development policy locally.
- Management of Cost of personnel guaranteeing a sustainable incidence of Indirect cost of personnel on turnover.
- Guarantee compliance with local labour regulations.
- To provide market labour trends and benchmark in order to align company salary policy to local market conditions.
- To implement a recruiting plan in line with the agreed deadline through different recruiting channels.
- Identify Talent and deploy retention strategies in line with company policies.
- Monitor local “people engagement” proposing and deploying internal communication activities in order to maintain and improve people engagement and retaining top performers.
- Responsible for induction, training and education plan roll-out.
- Advising on salary trends, as well as new incentives and other measures which may contribute to the positive performances of the workforce, and timely informing on any changes of labour related regulations and policies which may require changes to the existing employment contracts, employees’ handbooks and other contractual documents/ arrangements.
— MAIN REQUIREMENTS —
- Labour code & Contracts
- People Management
- Internal & External communication
- Total Reward System
- Experience as HR Generalist
Please submit your application via the following email address: email@example.com quoting the job title in the subject.