Our client is a global leader in the manufacturing of home appliances and at the forefront of HVAC systems. As their HVAC business is now skyrocketing in Europe, they are looking for an experienced Technical Support Engineer to offer assistance to their clients in France
— RESPONSIBILITIES —
- Participate in the management of the Hotline with BtoB customers.
- Diagnoses, processes and monitors after-sales service files.
- Creates and validates the manufacturer’s warranty claims, up to their invoicing
- Maintains the technical database and supports the deployment of existing and future web supports
- Translates Data-book or service manual documents when necessary
- Gives all the necessary information to the quality manager in order to trace any non-conformities or to improve the products
- Assists on the field when necessary the customers into fixing technical problems throughout France, including DOM-TOM and also Belgium
- Organizes and provides training for Distributors and installers certified by the manufacturer
- Manages a stock of spare parts and finished products for the purposes of good management and after-sales service efficiency
- Communicate with all technical collaborators across Europe and Asia in order to take advantage of the synergies that may exist between each market and to grow the brand’s expertise in France
— REQUIREMENTS —
- Fluency in English and French
- 4+ years minimum experience as an Air Conditioning Installer or in after-sales Support
- Good knowledge of VRF systems
- Technical Degree in HVAC systems
Please submit your application via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title in the subject.