Our client is an internationally-known luxurious furniture manufacturer. It takes pride in fostering a work environment that is based on respect, honesty and enthusiasm. A Company that exceeds expectations in every step, from showroom presentation, through the phases of the Selling Ceremony, until the delivery of the product to customers, with a dedicated follow-up. A Company that offers opportunities to succeed, to learn and to grow.
— MISSION —
The Country manager is responsible for all functional areas of the business besides leadership and development of the France Team and for the creation of new Business Development strategies in line with corporate goals.
You will be an experienced sales leader with a keen understanding of the market and the sector and a proven track record of success.
— RESPONSIBILITIES —
- Takes on full P&L (sales, store EBIT) accountability for the France territory
- Defines growth goals and annual budget plans with the Chief Commercial Officer for DOS and Franchise network.
- Develops a successful commercial and network development strategy
- Direct and full responsibility over sales performance by regular key interface with the sales force. Define, coordinate and develops the weekly, monthly and quarterly goals of the sales force (Store Managers, Area Managers, agents)
- Analyses sales performance by customer and/or area of expertise and analyses the KPIs of each POS and agents
- Regularly delivers reports on sales performance diagnostics for the company and market feedback regarding the competitors
- In charge of people management and customer management, with focus on the Key clients, in accordance with company values
- In charge of Human resources management, supervision, coaching, recruiting and general staff
— REQUIREMENTS —
- At least 10 years experience in retail with team/area management responsibility and relevant size of retail outlets (DOS and FOS)
- Outstanding sales acumen and business aptitude
- Demonstrable success in sales-leadership roles, in an international environment
- High degree of customer focus
- Excellent communication skills
- A good working knowledge of English
- Relevant degree subject or Professional Qualification preferably in Economics
- Confident in the use of major Office automation applications and tools such as CRM, ERP
Please submit your application via the following email address: email@example.com quoting the job title in the subject.