Our client is a global leader in the manufacturing of home appliances and at the forefront of HVAC systems. As their HVAC business is now skyrocketing in Europe, they are looking for an experienced sales engineer to promote their AC systems to design offices, construction companies and other resellers in Spain.
— MISSION —
The position of AC Industrial Sales Engineer is to create a strong network with Architects and Structural Engineers to develop the brand awareness and reputation. You will be responsible for delivering this surge in sales and exceed the company budgets and goals, developing the sales and rapport with their distributors in Spain.
This development will come by way of the promotion of the client product portfolio to all HVAC related companies, but primarily to the personnel of design offices and secondly to our resellers through training and project support. This could also extend (and not be restricted to) the sourcing and support of End User key account activity.
— RESPONSIBILITIES —
- Having their own client portfolio;
- Visit and support Consultants, Promoters and installers in the process of identifying and carrying out projects.;
- Management of awarded projects, between Installers and Distributors. Share the information to other areas and departments involved;
- Follow-up of the design with the project department;
- Monitoring of deliveries, installation and start-up processes until the end of the project.;
- Identify the most relevant Installers and Promoters at fairs, conferences, and through daily commercial activity.;
- Make product-to-client presentations, along with specific tools and solutions for project calculation.;
- Report trends and developments in the industrial market to Management so that they can be included in future strategies, as well as in the next product requirements.
— REQUIREMENTS —
- Minimum of three years working experience in the specification marketplace;
- Minimum of three years experience in AC systems sales in a similar role or a role that includes several aspects of the job requirements.;
- Extensive experience of Powerpoint and making Group presentations as well as excel knowledge for budget planning;
- Familiarity with the design of AC systems is a necessity;
- Full Driving license;
- Good command of English and fluent Spanish;
- Excellent communication skills with strong customer focus and the ability to meet high expectation levels;
- Mechanical Engineering or similar degree would be a benefit but not essential;
- Experience with CRM systems represents a benefit.
Please submit your application via the following email address: email@example.com quoting the job title in the subject.