Our client is a young and innovative company which developed a game-changing platform for the food preference and behaviour industry.
The immediate success of our client’s innovative platform means they are looking for an Agile Project Manager with a focus on commercial aspects of the business.
— MISSION —
The Project Manager will lead the commercial aspect of various projects within the company, in an Agile environment as well as pilot the implementation of Kanban.
— RESPONSIBILITIES —
- Manage multiple simultaneous commercial projects in a hybrid Agile Scrum or Kanban model.
- Coach teams in adhering to good Agile practices and continual improvement.
- Coordinate and lead appropriate ceremonies including Backlog Refinement, Sprint Planning, Stand-ups, Sprint Reviews, and Sprint Retrospectives.
- Produce, organise, and update project plans, documentation, and project metrics as required for each project.
- Develop and execute communication plans on a project-by-project basis.
- Organise and oversee bug and feature request tracking.
- Work directly with product owners and technical leaders to ensure that product backlog features, user stories, bugs, and tasks are created, maintained, and effectively communicated to the development team members.
- Along with the other PMO team members, help to refine our internal project management process and best practices, as we continue to grow as a company.
— REQUIREMENTS —
- Self-management and time management are critical in this role.
- A communication professional – must be able to explain technical issues to a non-technical person, pleasantly.
- Some technical background and a decent understanding of software development and web technologies.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience managing commercial projects related to technology based products.
- Experience with Agile (or Agile hybrid) project management environments.
- Highly-attentive to detail, able to cross all the t’s and dot all the i’s every time.
- PMP and/or PMI-ACP certification, or other industry-standard certification preferred.
- Experience working from home and managing projects remotely preferred.
- Experience working with nearshore/offshore staff members preferred.
- Eager to research and learn in a self-directed way (always improving), while maintaining a passion for managing technical projects.
- Easygoing, fun, and a team player
This is a great opportunity for an Agile Project Manager to join an incredibly fast growing technology company in the retail data insights sector, at a very early stage and help them implement projects that will disrupt the market.
Please submit your application via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title in the subject.