Our client is a young and innovative company which developed a game-changing platform for the food preference and behaviour industry.
The immediate success of their innovative platform means they are looking for a new Senior Product Owner with a focus on sustainability to join the team.
— MISSION —
As Senior Product Owner for Sustainability you will report to the VP of Product to manage the end to end process for defining and delivering sustainability focused solutions for our clients.
— RESPONSIBILITIES —
- Creation of user stories to drive product development through the agile process.
- Product backlog management and prioritisation based on the highest customer value and commercial impact.
- Collaboration with VP of Product, Engineering team, Nutritionists and Account Management team to develop and maintain a global product roadmap across our entire portfolio.
- Maintenance of balance between business requirements and technical feasibility and scalability.
- Collaboration with UX and UI Design to build world class customer experiences against our products.
- Release Management for the entire product portfolio.
- Identification of project interdependencies and communication of possible risks and issues to senior stakeholders.
- Effective delivery of presentations to key customers/stakeholders and senior management.
— REQUIREMENTS —
- 3+ years of professional product management experience.
- Experience with Retail and FMCG clients.
- Experience working on B2B or B2C eCommerce platform/websites.
- Experience in Personalisation, Health, Sustainability and Loyalty propositions.
- Passion for continuous improvement and nurturing talent.
- Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent work experience.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills that put the customer first.
- Strong facilitation and collaboration techniques
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to present complex ideas simply.
- Extensive understanding of the Agile development process and best practices.
- Self-starter who can come up to speed quickly on our applications, technologies and processes.
This is a genuinely great opportunity to progress within a cutting edge technology business, collaborating with a highly skilled team of tech professionals.
Please submit your application via the following email address: email@example.com quoting the job title in the subject.