Our client is a well established European Business/IT and innovation consulting firm. The firm has a well established presence in the Media sector. They now seek a specialist in the Banking/ Insurance sector to develop the French market, leveraging on a strong and proven set of products and services.
— MISSION —
Reporting to the Group Financial Services Business Unit Manager, you will take full responsibility for development of the Financial Services team in France both by developing a new portfolio and by delivering on Key Account projects referred from within the network.
— MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES —
- Account direction including project delivery supervision whilst managing and augmenting client accounts and becoming a trusted advisor.
- Be a respected part of the France management team, able to influence and develop the scope of direction of the Firm whilst maintaining a hands-on grasp on the business drivers.
- Team building, motivation and management.
- Establishing the business as a recognised provider in the financial services space in the French IT consulting market by delivering world class project management and developing and owning the business development strategy in the FS area, together with the BU Manager.
— REQUIREMENTS —
- A minimum of 10 years of overall experience including at least 5 in a project management capacity from a recognised consulting firm within the business/IT consulting, managed services, solutions space.
- Proven track record of operating as an effective leader in a consulting firm.
- Ability and genuine passion that spans delivery and line management and ultimately business development.
- Demonstrable track record in building and sustaining key relationships.
- In depth knowledge and high level (CIO or application area lead) contact base with the financial services sector in France, gained through a reputation for service excellence.
- Strong academics preferably from a technology and business field.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Manager to make an early stage impact in the French market for a fast expanding European firm.
Please submit your application via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title in the subject.