Our client is a leading global manufacturer and service provider of telecommunication, IT and electronic devices.They are currently searching for an experienced Sales Director to manage all sales activities in Europe, with the purpose of maintaining their growth in the market.
— MISSION —
This person will provide leadership support for the sales team in Europe to improve organisational performance and long-term competitiveness, and to successfully navigate through critical businesses changes. They will also assist with strategic projects in sales such as strategy development, transformational change, organisation restructuring and improving the effectiveness of functions (e.g., sales support, sales).
— RESPONSIBILITIES —
- Provides objective strategic leadership support to improve organisational performance and long-term competitiveness.
- Designs, implements and delivers business performance/improvement programs in sales such as customer relationship management, business process reengineering, business performance improvement.
- Advises his team on strategic sales projects such as strategy development, transformational change and improving the effectiveness of specific functions based on an understanding of businesses, industries, regulatory environments and markets.
- Helps his team to analyse threats and opportunities in the surrounding business environment and manage and sustain growth to maximise revenue.
- Support multifaceted negotiations for the sale of complex, high-value, multi-year contracts for solutions and/or services.
- Maintains effective customer relationships with C-level management decision makers and influencers in order to understand the customers requirements, match them with the organisations solutions, and close the deal.
- Creates, monitors and revises lead generation plans to generate a substantive sales opportunity pipeline.
- Produces revenue in line with the sales and individual targets/quotas.
— MAIN REQUIREMENTS —
- Solid experience in the ICT sector.
- Proven track record of successful Business Development in a solutions selling context.
- Team leadership and motivational experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Outstanding presentation skills.
Please submit your application via the following email address: email@example.com quoting the job title in the subject.