Our client is a young and innovative company which developed a game-changing platform for the food preference and behaviour industry.
The immediate success of our client’s innovative platform means they are looking for an additional Graduate QA Analyst.
— MISSION —
The company is looking for a Graduate QA Analyst who is enthusiastic about learning new tools & technologies, to play an integral role in our data quality assurance processes.
— RESPONSIBILITIES —
- Review the product data in the organisation’s databases to ensure it accurately and reliability reflects the primary data
- Validate the final output of the company’s dietary categories and identify non-conformity issues
- Analyse data and produce reports to feed back into the development cycle of the platform, and help facilitate the continual improvement of company’s systems requirements
— MAIN REQUIREMENTS —
- Computer knowledge (proficient in spreadsheets, word documents etc.)
- Review large quantities of data for accuracy and reliability
- Work at a fast pace and meet tight deadlines
- Work both independently and in a team environment
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
— DESIRED —
- Previous experience working with databases
- Nutritional knowledge of food allergies, intolerances and lifestyle diets
Please submit your application via the following email address: email@example.com quoting the job title in the subject.