Our client, when compared to their peers at other consulting firms, offers greater client facing and industry centric opportunities and develops unique expertise sooner. Specialising in cloud based systems, they have formed an eclectic team of specialists hailing from top consulting firms who have a combined 50,000 hours of strategy, performance improvement, business consulting & industry experience. Working alongside them and learning from specialised expertise enables you to ‘own’ an area of our business early on and create more impact for our clients. Their clients hire us for what they do best – ability to drive ‘outcomes’ from within performance improvement, digital & advanced analytics and transformation value realisation.
— MISSION —
As a consultant, you will be guided to choose your own course and advance at rapid speed. Remember, we are outcome focused and not ‘deliverables’ obsessed. The sooner we help our clients realise outcomes, the faster we reach our objectives.
You will be guided through your career by mentors with established specialisms, enabling your career to progress and accelerate at the rate in which you desire. As well as supplying the ability to gain vast and extensive experience across a range of industries and transformation genres.
They are a specialist Management Consulting firm focused on leveraging small experienced teams to deliver short, sharp and impactful engagements. They engage with business executives to simplify and solve their key challenges, empower their decision making and drive sustained high performance.
— RESPONSIBILITIES —
- You will be expected to lead, setting examples for colleagues whilst extending your knowledge to them. Some of the responsibilities the role encompasses are detailed here for you:
- Carry out research and data collection to understand the organisation.
- Conduct analysis.
- Run focus groups and facilitate workshops.
- Prepare business proposals and presentations.
- Identify issues and form hypotheses and solutions.
- Present findings and recommendations to clients.
- Implement recommendations/solutions and ensure the client receives the necessary assistance to carry it all out.
- Manage projects and programmes.
- Lead and manage those within the team, including analysts.
- Liaise with the client to keep them informed of progress and to make relevant decisions.
- You will need to be driven, ambitious, inquisitive and constantly up-to-date with industry trends.
— MAIN REQUIREMENTS —
- We are seeking someone with excellent academic, communication and interpersonal skills, who will work well with all levels. The candidate will need to have knowledge and experience in the following:
- As management consultants operate in an array of sectors, Anagram Consulting accept graduates from all disciplines – their Bachelors degree should be of a 2:1 or higher classification
- A MBA from a recognised school (this will be factored into years worked)
- 3-7+ years of relevant experience
- Background in consultancy, strategy and/or research, with exposure to, or an interest in, Private Equity, Consumer Industries (CPG / Pharma), Healthcare, or Media services
- Excellent line, project and client management experience
- First-class analytical and consulting skills
- Strong customer service ethic and superb interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated experience successfully leading a transformational activity
- Professional experience in combining end-to-end process redesign with digitisation
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and autonomously
- Commercially driven and an urge to thrive under pressure in a highly competitive environment
Please submit your application via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title in the subject.