Recruitment Delivery Manager- ExecutiveSurf
The Delivery Manager is to show exceptional service by understanding the client, their industry, USP and the difficulties they face in finding talent. They are a finisher, problem solver and take great joy from making sure their work is immaculate and ordered. The Delivery Director motivates the delivery team to live the values of the business, make it happen, own it and teamwork. This person personifies attention to detail and uses this to maintain the high standards of delivery, communication and set for the team.
This tenacious individual will drive the team to spot talent and fight vigorously for the right people to join our clients to match their long-term goals. They will need to be passionate, driven, fair and persistent.
Values and Responsibilities
Make it happen
1. Managing the delivery team and research process to present shortlists of candidates in the agreed time.
2. Improve hit-rate(candidates placed vs. positions started)
3. Manage employee reviews
4. Review presentation of candidates to ensure standards of work show to the client is of a high quality and a standard format
1. Drive down the time taken to get to shortlist by seeking and implementing improvements
2. Analyse and suggest optimisation measures of the research team structure and size
3. Manage internal recruitment of researchers
4. Report to the board on monthly KPI’s
5. Key Account Management
a. Weekly calls with client
b. Preparation of shortlist and matrix for client
c. On call for client feedback
6. Investigate new technologies and provide information to operations
7. Manage disciplinary issues
8. Providing continuous coaching to researchers
9. Instil company values in the employees and work done
10. Design structure of delivery team.
11. Manage project management tools
1. Periodic (daily and weekly) individual update meetings with each researcher to analyse the status of each search
2. Will take part on all kick-off meetings and will make sure the processes are followed in order to optimise the research activity
3. Liaise with the sales department in order to anticipate the volume of upcoming research and scale the team accordingly
4. Will oversee training and make sure business critical areas are covered and engrained
5. Run morning meetings