— MISSION —
Our client is searching for an Account Executive to be based in their New York offices who will report to the Managing Director USA. This person will be working to increase sustainable sales in the area, as well as identifying new valid distribution opportunities outside of the currently covered nations before developing and delivering the most appropriate plan. They will provide an efficient and effective distribution network which guarantees long term growth on solid bases in line with the company’s expectations, plans, culture and business philosophy.
— RESPONSIBILITIES —
- Contributing to the development of the overall Sales strategy.
- Propose and deliver sales targets in the area of concern.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with existing customers network.
- Report the progress of weekly/monthly initiatives to the USA Managing Director.
- Assure constant feedback on products, prices, marketing activities, market dynamics, competitors actions.
- Monitor the Company’s local competition or counterfeit products.
- Participate in the sales organisations and activities at up-coming events (ROAD SHOWS, EVENTS, WORKSHOPS etc. ).
- Ensure that key international Brands are properly targeted.
- Support the Administrative Office in credit management.
— MAIN REQUIREMENTS —
- At least 5 years of relevant experience, or equivalent.
- Strong business development (rather than salesmanship) aptitude.
- Excellent analysis, synthesis and communication skills.
- Worldly personality. Ability to work in a dynamic, multicultural and non-formal environment.
- Strong knowledge of the retail industry (visual merchandising and store planning fundamentals, retail company’s organization and processes, major operators, etc.).
- Ability to interface dynamically at both high and mid-ranking levels within client organisations.
- Proven track record in meeting or exceeding goals.
- Ability to control and work within budgets.
- Strong team spirit.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Positive and enthusiastic personality.
- Strong Brand sensitiveness.
- Long term interest in the position and company.
- Fluent in Spanish (written and spoken) is a plus.
- Availability to travel, even extensively.
- Resident within daily commute distance from the office.
Please submit your application via the following email address: email@example.com quoting the job title in the subject.