Our client is one of the global leaders offering top level coating solutions and services to various industries.
— MISSION —
This role is responsible for the sales and marketing activity of the company services for the bakeware key accounts in Italy and France. You would be dealing with players within the food sector requiring specialty coating services in order to refurbish and/or revamp their cookware or bakeware tools.
— RESPONSIBILITIES —
- Responsible for maintaining the Sales Revenue in a group of existing customers and in line with the organisation’s annual business plan
- Involves sales visits, forecasting, formulating business and sales plans, customer liaison, price discussions, quotations and all matters relating to representing the customer in front of the customer
- Responsible for finding and developing significant sales in a new set of customers relevant to the organisation’s business
- Preparing and delivering marketing presentations and seminars in target industries
- Resolving all issues relating to the market activity with customers in an innovative way with the profitability of the company at the centre of his/her objectives.
- Prompt quotations, technical support, after sales service support
- Solving delivery problems issues
— MAIN REQUIREMENTS —
- 5 years experience food / bakeware industry
- Minimum 5 years Industrial selling of a technical product
- Demonstrate a successful track record in Sales Growth
- Worked successfully in a team environment
- An experienced self starter, able to motivate , direct, control his own activity, and influence other groups
- Outgoing attitude, prepared to travel, be away from home as necessary, ambitious, commercially astute and with the desire to win
— DESIRED —
- Degree level in a Materials or Mechanical or diploma
- Experience in the bakeware coating industry
Please submit your application via the following email address: email@example.com quoting the job title in the subject.