Our client is a Fortune 300 company that supplies atmospheric, process, specialty gases, high-performance coatings, advanced materials and related services & technologies. They are looking for a Business Development Manager to join their growing team!
— MISSION —
The Business development Manager has the responsibility of sales and marketing activities related to Oil&Gas coating sector. His/ her main goal is to reach the sales budget previously agreed with the Sales Manager and to increase the number of Clients operating in line with the Company’s procedures and policies.
— KEY RESPONSIBILITIES —
- Manage commercial relationship and to build new areas of sales;
- Increase the number of Clients in his/her sector (both geographically and numerically),
- Provide sales forecasts, prices revisions, meet Clients’ needs in order to solve any problems that may arise;
- Provide technical support in coordination with the technical department;
- Problem solving in relation to product delivery terms
— MAIN REQUIREMENTS —
- Someone who has in-depth experience in the sales of Oil&Gas products/ technical services dedicated to the relevant market.
- Previous experience on a similar position in a multinational Company.
- Good relationship attitude, organisational skills and team work attitude.
- Dynamic, resourceful and willing to travel often on short business trip.
- Good knowledge of English.
— DESIRED —
- Previous experience in the Thermal Spray market.
- Technical Degree or equivalent education.
— WHAT WE CAN OFFER —
- International and challenging working environment
- Good opportunities for a professional development
- Fixed compensation directly proportional to candidate experiences and value
- Bonus related to targets assigned and to results achieved
- Expenses reimbursement
- Company car
Please submit your application via the following email address: email@example.com quoting the job title in the subject.