Our client is an award-winning landscape design and build company with decades of experience, working across London and the Home Counties. The team have undertaken a broad range of both Private and Commercial projects with show gardens featured at the Chelsea Flower Show on numerous occasions, winning recognition across the industry. Their strength lies in our depth of knowledge within the industry, having worked with suppliers the world over, and an understanding of specialist work methods to effortlessly accommodate unprecedented situations.
A structured approach to project management has enabled us to confidently undertake any scale of project, from conceptual design through to practical completion. In-Ex Landscapes are fully experienced in handling all aspects of Landscape Projects, with an in-house team capable of Master Planning, Concept Design, and Construction Detailing when and if required. Their core workforce is dominated by long serving employees, giving them a very strong sense of loyalty and commitment.
— RESPONSIBILITIES —
- Working closely with Commercial Manager, Project Manager and cross discipline team members to promote and encourage a good and safe working environment.
- Assisting with the commercial department’s operations and processes under the direction of the Commercial Manager.
- Attending office meetings and ensuring that delegated items on the agenda are actioned or commented upon prior to these.
- Attending site meetings with clients and architects as required and directed.
- Attending and taking minutes for Site Managers’ and Supervisors’ meetings on behalf of the Project Manager and upper management.
- Assisting the Project Manager in relaying the programme of works.
- Organising deliveries to site in conjunction with suppliers and relevant site personnel.
- Scheduling items required for a project by appraising drawings and taking off information.
- Downloading project and tender files/drawings from commercial client or architect.
- Sending drawing to an external project document controller for measurements, and creating Highlighted drawings on the basis of these.
- Assisting with the completion and submission of pre-qualification questionnaires (PQQ’s).
- Providing information to client for section 106 purposes.
- Organising transport of returns back to head office.
- Assisting in the collection of report data as necessary.
- Regularly reminding company purchasers to update their purchase order records and auditing these records.
- Contacting clients to gather feedback and relaying feedback to upper management.
- Answering the phone.
- Receiving correspondence.
Please submit your application via the following email address: email@example.com quoting the job title in the subject.