Our client is an award winning startup in the food-tech space. Their mission is to make finding food easy for people, no matter their dietary considerations. Having started with a free consumer app, they now also provide dietary filters and product suggestions to help power online search tools for a number of leading global retailers.
— MISSION —
We are looking for a high-energy Sales Development Representative to speak with prospects and see if our services are a fit for them. You’ll often be the first person from our business to speak with them, setting the tone for all future conversations in the sales development process. The role combines responding to both in-bound leads (as we build out our marketing funnel) and out-bound leads (cold email and calling).
— RESPONSIBILITIES —
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries. These will come from advertising and website forms
- Schedule initial qualification and engagement calls, present slides and provide online demos, to understand the prospect and to propose next steps
- Support our value-led sales approach, by organising sales collateral such as demos, reports and presentations across the sales and marketing teams
- Supporting the sales team by developing conversations with retailer contacts, leading to hand-off to sales team
- Create contact maps and organisational charts of retailers to identify opportunities for engagement
- Act as the subject matter expert on our services and approach
— REQUIREMENTS —
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a sales team
- Capability of understanding customer pain points and suggesting how our services can help
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence
- Goal orientated and proactive
- Demonstrated success in prospecting
- Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic
- High level of integrity and strong commitment to building a successful company
- Experience, or strong interest, to work with a start-up environment with a ‘can-do’ approach
Please submit your application via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title in the subject.