Our client is a global leader in the manufacturing of home appliances and at the forefront of smart air conditioners. As their HVAC business is now skyrocketing in Europe, they are looking for an experienced sales engineer to promote their air conditioning products to design offices in north of France.
— MISSION —
The position of HVAC Sales Engineer is first to create a strong network with Architects and Structural Engineers to develop the brand awareness and reputation. You will be responsible for delivering this surge in sales and exceed the company budgets and goals and develop the sales and rapport with their distributors in the north of France.
This development will come by way of the promotion of the client product portfolio to all HVAC related companies but primarily to the personnel of design offices and secondly to our resellers through training and project support. This could also extend (and not be restricted to) the sourcing and support of End User key account activity.
— RESPONSIBILITIES —
Develop an extensive project pipeline of Chiller / AHU & MRV projects to guarantee future revenue stream:
- Visit and promote the client HVAC products to engineering and design offices
- Visit and promote the client HVAC products to distributors and also their customers if needed or asked.
- Product selection with the aid of dedicated design software
- Prepare quotations and report progress for specific projects and customers
- Co-ordinate with technical support teams & marketing teams to produce training & sales tools specific to your customer’s needs
- Presenting project & business opportunity reports and action plans to management on a regular basis
- Set and manage events and marketing activities along with the French Sales Manager
- Support the local sales channel to achieve their growth plans
- Attend product training and regular meetings for personal development
— MAIN REQUIREMENTS —
- Minimum of three years working experience in the specification marketplace
- Minimum of three years’ experience in HVAC sales in a similar role or a role that includes several aspects of the job requirements.
- Extensive experience of Power point and making Group presentations as well as excel knowledge for budget planning
- Familiarity with the design of Chiller or VRF systems (or both) is a necessity
- You will need a full Driving license
- Good command of English and fluent French
- Excellent communication skills with strong customer focus and the ability to meet high expectation levels
— DESIRED —
- Mechanical Engineering or similar degree would be a benefit
- Familiarity of CRM system usage
- Familiarity of use of design software a benefit as well as being able to read and understand a CAD working drawing
Please submit your application via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title in the subject.