Our client is a leading global IT/telco and electronic devices manufacturer and service provider, which has a long history of bringing together and integrating technology and expertise towards its vision of a fully ICT enabled society.
The Company maintains a strong network of subsidiary companies around the world, which includes activity in Europe where the company sells directly but also manufactures and runs thriving R&D functions. The Company in Europe has several branches and subsidiaries, employing several hundred experts, located across the EMEA Region, including Russia.
— RESPONSIBILITIES —
- Support critical recruitment activities across the region
- Oversee external recruitment resources (Preferred Agencies), job boards, etc.
- Work with HRIS administrator to ensure HR intranet contents are up to date from both a regional and local basis
- Proactively contribute to continuous communication and knowledge sharing both within and outside the HR team
- Co-ordinate the communication and organise the annual meeting with European Forum representative.
- Design and implement programmes and actions to increase employee engagement
- Design, plan and implement Learning & Development activities, including managing the relationship with the vendors and organising the company’s Academy calendar for EMEA
- Work with the business and the HR team to identify and deliver cost effective learning opportunities alternative to the traditional training courses, in order to create a work environment which encourage and sustain continuous learning
- Improve and implement the Talent Management Programme, from mapping all staff against Talent categories, to identifying and delivering initiatives appropriate to each category
- Work with the Head of HR EMEA to support the business through HR change projects in line with the current vision and strategy
- Provide project support, and take the lead if necessary, to any other EMEA or European wide program as appropriate
— MAIN REQUIREMENTS —
- Computer knowledge (proficient in spreadsheets, word documents etc.
- At least 5 years commercial HR generalist experience within a complex multicultural environment
- Preferably worked in a HR PMO environment in either a project management or project coordinator role; some experience within Learning & Development or Recruitment is advantageous
- Educated to degree preferable, or relevant working experience
- CIPD qualified or equivalent
- English mandatory, second European language preferable
- Strong MSOffice skills; working experience with HRIS systems advantageous
- Ability to deal with conflicting/changing priorities and work under time pressure
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to deal with senior stakeholders
Please submit your application via the following email address: email@example.com quoting the job title in the subject.