Our client is a Fortune 300 company that supplies atmospheric, process, specialty gases, high-performance
coatings, advanced materials and related services & technologies. They are seeking a Business Development Manager to join their growing team!
— MISSION —
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for supporting the sales and technical team in Northern Europe region with focus on growing metal powder sales and managing accounts. This is a remote position where the individual will work with the team located in Europe and United States. We are looking for a “go getter” who is excited about this emerging technology and able to help continue strong growth in markets including aerospace, energy, industrial and other.
— KEY RESPONSIBILITIES —
- Generate sales opportunities within northern Europe and manage existing accounts. Results oriented self-starter able to operate effectively in a remote office environment.
- Accountable for achieving established sales targets by seeking out new business and maintaining productive working relationships with existing customers through frequent contact.
- Consult with customers drawing upon technical skills and experience to make technical and economic assessments to demonstrate the value of the product.
- Develop knowledge and collect data on the account’s business, products, processes, customers and growth opportunities to better understand market and specific customer needs.
- Respond to new prospect inquiries.
- Execute targeted prospecting projects to identify new opportunities for self and sales team.
- Maintain good coordination and communication with other sales representatives, operations, leadership and functional groups such as marketing, customer service, technology, engineering and others, to ensure the account strategies are aligned with the available resources and market objectives.
- Represent PST in a professional and dignified manner at all times.
- Key metrics include revenue growth, customer activity, opportunity pipeline management and pricing; use of CRM to manage the territory and communicate results is expected.
— MAIN REQUIREMENTS —
- Four year college degree in engineering/science or business administration
- Minimum 4 years of prior sales experience or in a commercial leadership position.
- Good decision-making and business judgment skills.
- Ability to organise and prioritise tasks to meet goals
- Strong communication, verbal and relationship building skills
- Ability to travel at least 40%
— DESIRED —
- Advanced degree
- Experience in additive manufacturing or metal powders
Please submit your application via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title in the subject.