Our client is a world-renowned brand within the electric pump sector. Although operating on five different continents, they have chosen to keep the heart of the company’s design, training and production in Italy, this way carefully preserving their identity as an Italian company with a global reach.
This is a full-time position based at the company office in San Bonifacio. Reporting to the Head of IT, the Microsoft Dynamics AX Developer position will see the successful candidate take responsibility for managing and improving the company’s Microsoft Dynamics AX systems. If you are organised, enjoy working autonomously and as part of a team we want to hear from you!
— RESPONSIBILITIES —
- Work with various teams to troubleshoot and resolve issues and Enquiries.
- Managing an incident queue ensuring that service availability is maintained, keeping customers informed of progress of their issue.
- Proactively suggest improvements to internal process and procedure where relevant as well as follow best practice in all development.
- Work solo as well as providing support to other team members by sharing resources and knowledge.
- Upgrade the system as required by the growing needs of the business.
- Maintain good version control and documentation of all work done.
- Manage a list of user development requests, ensuing log of priorities and ROI to business.
— QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS —
- Fluent Italian and good level of English
- Knowledge of Dynamics AX (365 Finance and Operations), minimum 2 years of previous experience.
- Previous experience in a Support environment.
- Understanding of Dynamics AX workflows and plugins.
- The motivation and enthusiasm to take ownership and responsibility.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Experience of handling customer complaints effectively.
Please submit your application via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title in the subject.