Our client is a worldwide leader in the premium eyewear sector for sunglasses, optical frames and sports eyewear. With an international presence and 6500 employees through 30 owned subsidiaries in primary markets produces and distributes its house brands.
Our client is currently in a big development phase. Their goal is to dramatically strengthen their commercial department over the next 12 months to take advantage of the contracts they have in place.
The search focuses on a Sales Planning & Analysis Specialist who will support the Commercial team to ensure the implementation of the pre-sales, sales and after-sales strategy. You will be acting as an intermediary ensuring the coordination between the commercial team and the other functions.
The successful candidate will be located in the Köln Office and be looking to grow their career with our client for the next decade.
>> MISSION <<
- Creation and maintenance of databases, reports and analyzes for the efficient support of sales and partner management
- Modification of the existing and construction of new internal and external control media
- Analyze and define metrics, and develop queries with Business Intelligence
- Preparation, visualization and testing of the reporting requirements and the required data sources and tools
- Further development of controlling processes and participation in reporting-relevant projects
- Drives and oversees the sales planning processes to ensure visibility and accuracy of sales and trade marketing figures and data, providing ongoing commercial inputs and recommendations;
- Constant monitoring and updating of this plan
- Cross-departmental work with all teams involved in the planning and production process
- Handle orders’ flow and manage specific cases;
- Acts as a reference point for all corporate projects related to sales excellence;
- Support Commercial Team in terms of: SKU analysis, portfolio, productivity, excellence in execution;
- Coordinate and manage main sales operation processes, i.e. Samples, Returns, Buying days, Core collection.
>> REQUIREMENTS <<
- High School degree / Bachelor Degree in Economics
- Proficiency in German and English
- At least 1-2 years of experience in sales operations or similar role
- Proven experience in Sales Analysis activities in structured contexts
- Knowledge of Reporting, KPI, Customer Analysis (EXCEL & ACCESS)
- Business orientation and organizational skills.
- Knowledge in analysing data and numbers in order to highlight the main figures able to address the strategy execution
- Ability to work in a multi-functional matrix organization, with strong collaborative skills;
- Structured mindset, intellectual integrity and flexibility;
- “Hands on” attitude and accountability;
Please submit your application via the following email address: email@example.com quoting the job title in the subject.