Our client manufactures market leading loyalty and gift products and solutions for major retail brands, with a well-established and knowledgeable team based across several sites. With over 25 years experience in card manufacturing and personalisation, their reputation for quality, innovative products and the highest service levels has positioned them as market leaders in gift, loyalty, membership and other card-based schemes.
Producing millions of cards out of their UK manufacturing sites each week and distributing globally, they have invested significantly in state-of-the-art equipment to ensure the highest standards and fastest lead times from concept to completion, putting them ahead of the competition.
>> MISSION <<
- Coach, manage and motivate sales team between 5 and 8 members
- Come up with strategies to drive growth and create upsell opportunities for your accounts
- Formulate and implement strategies to target specific sectors and large businesses
- Develop a sales action plan.
- Meet and exceed KPIs and expectations
- Negotiate sales price in consultation with other relevant teams and individuals
- Accurately forecast monthly, quarterly and annual revenue
- Conduct a professional sales approach in a niche industry to ensure competitive advantage
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintain sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping up to date with supply and demand, market trends, economic indicators and competitors activity
- Arrange and lead business meetings with prospective and existing clients
- Liaise with decision makers to secure and develop sales opportunities
- Will involve some nights away as part of work and European travel – not on a weekly basis.
>> REQUIREMENTS <<
We are looking for an ambitious individual with the ability to establish new customer relationships and source unrecognised opportunities in existing ones. The successful candidate will ensure consistent and profitable revenue growth through pipeline planning and development.
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively as part of a team
- Experienced and trained sales individual
- Preferably has a Clean Driving Licence
- Proven track record of generating and closing new sales opportunities
- Can articulate who and where they have previously sold to
- Preferably, experienced selling into retail via various channels
Please submit your application via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title in the subject.