Our client is a French tech company that is looking to change the way we look at physical security and access. They have a passion for developing products which are flexible, secure and powerful solution for smart access applications in a B2B environment. Their Smart-lock technology is the next generation, enabling scalability with a simple, intuitive, consumer-grade user experience.
As the business is now scaling across Europe, they are looking for an entrepreneurial Growth Hacking & Sales Support Lead. This person will generate sales through a High-tech/Low-touch approach while providing the infrastructure and business intelligence for the sales team to maximise their resource. They are counting on you to make a difference and they will provide you with the resources and support to sell our solutions effectively and take your career to the next level.
— MISSION —
This role is primarily responsible for driving sales deals in the Small and Medium-sized Business space as well as supporting our Sales team and generating qualified sales opportunities.
— RESPONSIBILITIES —
- Delivering a positive customer experience through technology to smash customer satisfaction and sales targets.
- Find technological solutions and organise the implementation. Examples: intelligent lead prioritisation, sync with CRM’s, AI assisted contacting, single-click dialling, pre-recorded voicemails, send templated emails/In mails/communications, agent gamification.
- Establish a winning “Sales machine” to nurture customer relationships and build a better pipeline and close the right deals.
- On long sale cycles, help nurture the relationship by offering valuable information and expertise to the client.
- Work closely with the fellow SAM’s to understand their needs and uncover well qualified new B2B Enterprise opportunities.
- Working with Marketing to ensure that all leads are followed up the most effective way to generate the highest possible conversion rate to sales opportunities.
- Assist SAM’s to deliver outstanding presentations and trials/demos of our technology, send appropriate documentation and information to prospect customers, schedule client meetings and write meeting minutes when needed.
- Help optimise the different digital outlets(website, mailing etc..) for conversion through using the correct digital tools and carefully examining the analytics.
— MAIN REQUIREMENTS —
- Drive, resourcefulness, determination, enthusiasm, tech ability, cultural sensitivity, accountability and a good handling of pressure and ambiguity. Benevolence, exploration and autonomy are key words and values that are important to our client.
- You’ll need to be a people person, good at engaging with and adapting to all types of potential clients.
- Familiarity with CRMs and sales prospection tools is required.
- Previous experience as a sales operations team member/ growth hacker focusing on B2B outbound lead generation / inside sales /telesales / telemarketing in a software or tech start-up is a plus
- Tech savvy individual capable to perform advanced internet research and crunch & process big data sets
— WHY JOIN US? —
- Well, our client is a high growth Scale-up. That means a big challenge. It also means, very big growth opportunities!
- They have an international team of 22 explorers from all over the world. It means lots of excellent food, adventures and working in an English environment.
- Competitive salary and bonus.
- The role is located in our Paris office with business trips throughout France.
- Social events to ensure it’s not all work and no play! Our last team building was in a villa in sunny Porto.
- Next steps in your career would be Sales Operations Manager, a Strategic Account Manager, or other position that may be opened overtime. Remember, we are a Scale- up and are going to double in size every year
Please submit your application via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title in the subject.