Our client is a world leader in the luxury furniture sector.
They are a company that takes pride in fostering a work environment that is based on respect, honesty and enthusiasm. A Company that exceeds expectations in every step, from showroom presentation, through the phases of the Selling Ceremony, until the delivery of the product to customers, with a dedicated follow-up. A Company that offers opportunities to succeed, to learn and to grow.
>> MISSION <<
This position has the goal of supporting the development of the company Trade Business working closely with renowned Interior Designers, Architects and Contracts finding and implementing new business opportunities within the market managed.
>> RESPONSIBILITIES <<
- Focus on supporting the development of new sales through trade relationships within the high-end residential, Architects & Designers, Contract Dealers, Real Estate Developers and all new Trade Business opportunity/channels
- Establish business relationships with key interior designers, Architects, Developers, Contract etc…
- Support the development of the network with Interior Design Community to show the company as a new supplier
- Present proposals, written orders, communicating lead times and all relative information to the client by face to face meetings, phone or email
- Oversee customer service claims for trade business
- Keep informed about market trends as well as competitor’s trade strategies
- Attending the activities as Sales Consultant within the store
>> REQUIREMENTS <<
- At least 3 years of sales experience in a relevant sector (furniture/design preferred)
- Target driven individual who is ambitious within their approach to B2B sales
- Confident in working to monthly targets, reporting and strong professional sales approach
- Strong knowledge, experience and contacts within the A&D industry and high network customer base
- Confident in both face-to-face client meetings and presentations;
- Good standing, charismatic with a strong work ethic and sense of integrity
- Good level of Spanish and English
Please submit your application via the following email address: email@example.com quoting the job title in the subject.