Our client has rapidly become an international market leader in the remanufacture of automotive parts, spanning 3 continents and 10 countries worldwide. As a result of their continuous growth and success they are looking for highly motivated and skilled electronic technicians with charisma and confidence who have proven experience working on parts down to component level.
>> MISSION <<
- We offer a repair service to our customers and you will deal with a variety of products from engine ECUs to dashboards and ABS pumps.
- You will work on PCBs down to component level and will fault-find and rework parts, including getting your hands dirty by disassembling and rebuilding steering racks and pump.
- As our R&D team is constantly discovering new fixes, the role is ever-evolving and you will receive ongoing training and development on the workshop floor.
- Our client has a very dynamic environment and one day is rarely the same as the next. To succeed in an environment as fast paced as ours, enthusiasm and energy are a must. There’ll be challenging targets to meet and plenty of responsibility to keep you busy.
>> REQUIREMENTS <<
- A good general understanding of electronics and experience in fault finding, using oscilloscopes and multimeters.
- An ability to solder to a high level is also essential, alongside general mechanical skills.
- Valid driver’s licence.
Please submit your application via the following email address: email@example.com quoting the job title in the subject.