Our client is one of the world’s largest providers of micro motors, motion subsystems and actuators for automotive and industrial applications.
- Managing the Manufacturing Engineering Department (e.g. Process Engineering, Program Engineers, Tooling and Maintenance) with 38 Team members and 8 direct reports
- Monitor and maintain the facilities capacity and capital expenditures
- Support of customer interactions and of the production department
- Establishing the methods for constructing the product line
- Reporting on standards, plant and department’s efficiency, projects and utilisation
- Initiating and implementing cost saving activities, related to plant layout, new equipment and tooling
- Providing leadership and direction to the staff
- Developing and maintaining a program of standards (including labor standards and process sheets for tooling, equipment and layouts)
>> REQUIREMENTS <<
- College / Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Industrial Technology, Operations or a physical science
- Experience as a supervisor in Manufacturing Engineering, Manufacturing or Maintenance of a plant with high volume production (preferably metal forming, high proportion of process automation and priority on tools)
- Experience in applying modern management methods and good coaching skills
- Fluent in English and Dutch
>> OUR OFFER
Dynamic environment with enthusiastic experienced colleagues in open and respectful culture. In this challenging job you will report directly to the Managing Director, contributing to the ambitions growth of the group. The company location offers attractive living conditions.
Please submit your application via the following email address: email@example.com quoting the job title in the subject.