Our client is one of the most important retail players globally, with a completely new vision and an innovative approach.
Assure the definition of the Americas Marketing and Communications Plan, decline it in relation to the HQ guidelines, the company's brands positioning and the commercial objectives to achieve. Assure the implementation and realisation of the Americas Marketing and Communication plan in relation to the planning and the budget assigned.
- Defines and details the Marketing & Communication Plan, according to the Marketing Plan established at Corporate level and with reference to the revenue objectives, budget and prospective volume targets;
- Establishes the schedule of the Marketing &Communications plan of the Region and defines the implementation plan;
- Evaluates and selects the needs of the Area Managers and of the relevant franchisee partners as to meet the market requests with the best and most suitable marketing and communication activities;
- Analyse the promotional activities, the commercial partnerships and the initiatives to increase the sales of company products/services;
- Determines the brief to the internal/external advertising agency to localise the promotional activities and verifies the progress of these activities;
- Determines, in agreement with the Brand Manager, the best way to communicate and promotes the product families;
- Defines with reference to the promotions/advertising campaigns the content of these as to the terms and condition, discounts and so on…
- With the Corporate Brand Marketing Managers and the internal and external market intelligence team cooperates to analyse the market as to verify the effectiveness of the competitors' market activities and offerings, the customers' expectations and their behaviour and all the issues that have an impact on the management of the retail channel;
- Market analyses to address the marketing activities implemented;
- Market analyses to address the commercial offerings and campaigns implemented by the main competitors, expectations and consumer behaviour and so on..;
- Analyses the ROI and measures the effectiveness of the commercial Campaigns implemented.
- A senior manager with a sounding marketing experience in the fashion and /or furniture business at large.
- A self starter; the position is brand new and (s)he will set up the role and the team from scratch. The team from Italy will support the new
manager during the building phase
- Very rigorous, disciplined, with a strong methodological approach to market analysis, pricing definition, etc..
- Will be responsible for communication, brand, products range, pricing, market analysis, competition evaluation, marketing strategies etc
Please submit your application via the following email address: email@example.com quoting the job title in the subject.