Our client is a global leader within the biometric market space and have a strong focus on facial recognition via their product. The top product takes in images, pre-recorded video or live CCTV feeds and automatically locates faces, matching them to a database of known individuals. The platform is hosted within a Microsoft Windows and Linux environment with a global customer base in the public and private sectors.
- Develop, train, coach and motivate the team and carry out annual performance reviews.
- Work closely with the local team, partners and end-users to identify and qualify sales leads from a technical perspective, developing and executing a strategy to deploy their application within the region.
- Define a technical solution for a customer, including system specification, architecture, network design software licensing, supporting services and pricing.
- Carry out deployment of pilots through to full scale deployment, including deployment and configuration of servers, networking, cameras, software, security, etc.
- Technical Project Management – Technical project documentation (high level designs, low level designs, technical designs, test documents and as built documents
- Advise and assist system integration partners with using our product’s integral web service APIs to integrate with other systems and applications
- Influence and respond to procurements including RFI and RFP.
- Attend trade shows in both a technical and commercial capacity to demonstrate the product to the wider market.
- Carry out first and second line support for solution deployments.
- Complete end user and administrator training.
- 5 years’ experience working with technology vendors and systems integrators.
- Detailed understanding of IT systems infrastructure, design and deployment, including TCP/IP networking, Windows 2012 / 16, Linux, MS SQL, Cassandra / No-SQL, RabbitMQ, Docker / Containers, Virtualisation, etc.
- Comprehensive understanding of software integration mechanisms including web based API’s (Web services, SOAP / XML, RESTful, etc).
- Comfortable presenting to both senior / board level management and end-users.
- Fluent in both written and oral English and Local language.
- Required to apply for multiple security clearances across EMEA.
- Experience of video analytics and biometrics, specifically facial recognition, is advantageous.
- Whilst not mandatory, a good understanding of CCTV cameras systems and Video Management Systems, including configuration of cameras, bandwidth calculation, and quality of service and view optimisation is desirable.
- Ability to speak other languages is advantageous.
Please submit your application via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title in the subject.