Our client is a well-known high-end Italian furniture designer and manufacturer with a strong international presence.
Perform financial and accounting activities in line with HQ finance guidelines. Responsible for the correct keeping of general and analytical accounting, inventory management, monthly report drafting, verification of the compliance with the processes in agreement with HQ. Monthly management analysis of the store P & L and relative sharing with Regional Manager and HQ.
- Evaluate financial documents for correctness and completeness
- Prepare finance journal entries and account reconciliation reports
- Perform the payroll bookings including salary deposits and tax calculation, etc.
- Prepare daily cash flow reports and register all outstanding payment records
- Perform the monthly Income Statement and Balance Sheet
- Perform the monthly inter-company reconciliation AND declaration
- Perform the monthly Managerial P&L
- Perform the annual Tax declaration
- Assist in managing credit and collection activities
- Manage the inventory process
- Strong knowledge in: general Accounting, Treasury, Controlling
- Bachelor in finance or similar
- Previous experience of four year in similar role for multinational Company, preferably Retail (7-10 years)
- English (Fluent)
- Italian (good)
- Advanced computer skills: MS Office, SAP FI-CO and SAP MM
- Interpersonal skills,
- Analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Leadership skills
- Ability to work during stressful conditions independently and/or as part of a team.
Please submit your application via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title in the subject.