Our client is a top high-end small accessories company with a global spread and strong growth plans. As a result of their fast expansion in the DACH area, the company is currently looking for a Senior Key Account Manager.
>> RESPONSIBILITIES <<
- Meeting the yearly budget in terms of top-line and bottom-line.
- KPIs for those assigned retailers are delivered: sell-in, sell-out, brand penetration, market share, in store
- Strategical alignment of retailers on a long term.
- In-store execution is step changed by bringing the organisation’s brand equity to life in-store with right number
of facings, right locations and merchandising support.
- Smooth and productive collaboration with the marketing team is in place to ensure strong trade
marketing plans leading to sell-out increase.
- The role also requires developing strong relationships with customers to support collaborative planning and
sales operation optimisation. This is with a view to optimise service levels and drive excellence in sales
- Works closely with the Finance and Accounting Department in order to monitor the credit exposure
and invoicing process.
>> REQUIREMENTS <<
- Between 4-5 years of experience in similar role; eyewear industry activity is a plus.
- BA or BS degree in Economics or similar fields.
- Good analytical skills: able to analyse different sources of data to identify opportunities and to come
up with solutions and plans.
- Highly Accountable.
- Ability to work in a multi-functional matrix organisation.
- Strong collaborative skills.
- Self-motivated with attention to detail.
- Structured mindset, intellectual integrity and flexibility.
- German native, fluent in English.
Please submit your application via the following email address: email@example.com quoting the job title in the subject.