Our client is a leading global manufacturer and service provider of telecommunication, IT and electronic devices.
They are currently searching for an experienced Sales Director to manage all sales activities in Europe, with the purpose of maintaining their growth in this market.
— MISSION —
Strategic / Leader Role
Responsible for providing leadership support for the sales team in Europe to improve organisational performance and long-term competitiveness, and to successfully navigate through critical businesses changes and address complex issues. Assists with strategic projects in sales such as strategy development, transformational change, organisation restructuring and improving the effectiveness of functions (e.g., sales support, sales).
Rain-maker who is responsible for driving and supporting the closing of direct sales of products and/or services in order to meet his team’s quotas and the organisation’s business objectives. Controls/supervises lead generation plans to generate a substantive sales opportunity pipeline.
Responsible for raising the game in selling complex, high-value solutions and/or services. Supports / conducts complex negotiations, typically over a longer sales cycle (i.e., six months or more), to reach long-term agreements and commitments. Supports the execution of effective relationship strategies for one strategic or several large, complex opportunities with customers. Typically interfaces with C-level management or executives. Most importantly, breaks into new markets and accounts. Leads from the front.
Responsible for overseeing development and maintenance of long-term relationships with a defined customer base to maintain a high level of satisfaction and increase revenues.
— RESPONSIBILITIES —
Strategic / Leader Role
- Provides objective strategic leadership support to improve organisational performance and long-term competitiveness
- Designs, implements and delivers business performance/improvement programs in sales such as customer relationship management, business process reengineering, business performance improvement
- Advises his team on strategic sales projects such as strategy development, transformational change and improving the effectiveness of specific functions based on an understanding of businesses, industries, regulatory environments and markets
- Helps sales organisations to successfully navigate through critical businesses changes and address complex issues
- Advises his team on developing strategic approaches to make significant and lasting improvements to their performance, and to tackle difficult issues and serious challenges
- Helps his team to analyse threats and opportunities in the surrounding business environment and manage and sustain growth to maximise revenue
Business Development/Direct Sales
- Supports multifaceted, extended negotiations for the sale of complex, high-value, multi-year contracts for solutions and/or services.
- Maintains effective customer relationships with C-level management decision makers and influencers in order to understand the customer’s requirements, match them with the organisation’s solutions, and close the deal
- Utilises advanced product/service knowledge and understanding of the customer’s business to support the development of customised proposals that present creative solutions that successfully sell the organisation’s capabilities
- Creates, monitors and revises lead generation plans to generate a substantive sales opportunity pipeline
- Produces revenue in line with the sales and individual targets/quotas
- Supervises the sales of a portfolio of products and/or services.
- Builds and maintains effective long-term relationships and a high level of satisfaction with C-level management decision makers and influencers at a select group of major customer accounts
- Creates demand for the organisation’s products and services by raising their profile with customers
— MAIN REQUIREMENTS —
- Solid experience in the ITC sector
- Proven track record of successful Business Development in a solutions selling context
- Team leadership and motivational experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Very good influencing skills
Please submit your application via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title in the subject.