Our client is a European multinational group that manufactures and sells innovative products and customised solutions in heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC) and refrigeration. They are present across the world, with many subsidiaries and a number of partnership agreements place.
The group is in constant expansion and has identified the GCC as their next strategic move. They plan to open their first branch in Dubai to start-up their operations in the Middle East.
As a result, they currently seek a Managing Director to set up and drive the new operation.
— RESPONSIBILITIES —
- Creating an aggressive growth plan and sales strategy to introduce the HVAC/R products and solutions in the GCC area
- Support the HQ in all activities relevant to the opening of the Dubai operation
- Responsible for building a team according to the market requirements, integrating a mixture of local and international cultures.
- Driving sales, and overseeing technical support, finance and administration operations of the Dubai office.
- Managing all the operations across the GCC countries, helping to set up a corporate culture in accordance to that of the overall group
- Operating within a matrix managerial structure with a dual functional and hierarchical reporting line
— REQUIREMENTS —
- Five+ years of relevant work experience in the HVAC, refrigeration and climate control sector
- Previous experience in managing a branch office, division or a team in charge of its financial and operational aspects (full P&L responsibility)
- A successful track record of B2B sales, ideally selling to OEM, contractor and installation companies besides direct to customer across the Region
- Strong marketing experience
- Sufficient technical knowledge to be comfortable describing the complex innovative technical features of the company’s products
- University degree preferably in an engineering discipline
- A natural leader who has the ability to gain quickly the trust of his/her colleagues based in the Dubai office and elsewhere within the Group
- Accustomed to the Middle Eastern corporate culture but with multicultural sensitivity to work well with colleagues from different countries on a daily basis
- Previous experience in working within a matrix managerial structure
Please submit your application via the following email address: email@example.com quoting the job title in the subject.