Our client is a leading multinational in the consumer electronics sector.
— MISSION —
The role operates in strict partnership with the leadership team as a business partner driving forward strategy and policies in HR.
— RESPONSIBILITIES —
- Supporting the management teams in search and selection for key roles
- Managing the annual salary review process, bonus scheme, benefits structure, etc.
- Management of the entire HR function, providing leadership and development to a team of HR professionals.
- Driving through business transformation and culture change from a people perspective
- General HR service delivery
- Talent acquisition and management and development
- Liaising with the senior team to collaboratively steer the business towards meeting growth and strategic targets
— MAIN REQUIREMENTS —
- Degree educated and MCIPD qualified
- You will have a proven track record of delivering a HR support service which delivers true added value to the business
- Several years team management experience
- International exposure in at least one previous role
- Experience of recruitment in multiple geographical regions
- Exemplary communication skills
Please submit your application via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title in the subject.