Our client is one of the most iconic European fashion houses.
— MISSION —
They are currently looking for a Finance Director to lead and improve all the financial and controlling tasks of the entire group.
— RESPONSIBILITIES —
- Manage the daily accounting activities
- Prepare financial statements and management reports, meeting the corporate and business unit’s deadlines, e.g., weekly and monthly corporate reporting of financial data
- Prepare the annual operating plan as well as monthly and quarterly forecasts
- Develop finance and accounting systems, policies, procedures and controls, internal policies and local statutory requirements
- Monitor and efficiently control the cash flow
- Direct and coordinate financial analysis and management reporting
- Maintain an adequate internal control environment to ensure financial reporting integrity and the safe-guarding of company assets
- Supervise all tax filings
- Oversee daily operations of finance staff
— MAIN REQUIREMENTS —
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Several years experience in accounting/finance
- Advanced proficiency with Excel is required
- Demonstrated experience in process improvement
- Prior supervisory experience required
- Must have a continuous improvement mentality with a capacity and energy to streamline the business process
- Must have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively across the organisation
- Must be able to perform accurately while meeting tight deadlines, handling multiple assignments and giving highest attention to detail
- Knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Please submit your application via the following email address: email@example.com quoting the job title in the subject.