Our client is a global leader in fitness equipment. With sales operations in over 150 countries they are one of top companies in in the leisure industry, manufacturing the highest-quality fitness equipment.
>> MISSION <<
To monitor and reduce the Risk of the Company Assets supporting the CM through a proactive “steering” control in terms of business opportunities, tax and legal compliance.
>> RESPONSIBILITIES <<
- Support the business through proactive business controlling approach highlighting company risk
- Implementation of Company Policies in terms of Finance, Administration, Credit etc.
- Reliability, quality and timing of reporting and budgeting processes
- Collect, report and monitor local KA agreements
- Local tax filling and fulfilment of local fiscal and statutory requirements
- Credit control and collection, stock management, Cash Flow management (trade working capital)
- To assure the IT system full cover business processes
- Spread at Branch level (all dept.) of financial knowledge and use of corporate reporting tools (Baan, Business Objects, RDA etc.)
- Ensure the weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting to HQ
- Guarantees implementation of the cultural model through company policies and procedures implementation and localiSation, compliant to Corporate Governance
>> REQUIREMENTS <<
- At least five years of previous significant experience as Finance Manager/ Controller in multinational companies, or/and significant experience as Auditor in Auditing Companies
- Knowledge of International Accounting Standards
- Financial solutions management
- Credit management
- Tax planning
- Budgeting and forecasting
- ERP system knowledge
- Time and project management
- Fluent in English
Please submit your application via the following email address: email@example.com quoting the job title in the subject.