Our Client is a worldwide manufacturer of fashion accessories who makes eyewear products such as prescription frames, sunglasses and sports eyewear under its own brands and for top fashion brands.
— MISSION —
We are looking for a Sales Operations Director who will join the Brands Division in Mexico.
— MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES —
- Defining and monitoring the tracking of Sales Planning and Forecasting cycle;
- Preparing the analysis of the main markets per brand concerning sales, markets, volumes, margins, trend development, competition;
- Defining sales’ tools design and implementation and guaranteeing the correct targets and deployment to the local sales force;
- Defining, in cooperation with the Country Managers, the service priorities to the markets and channels, with the aim of increasing the satisfaction of clients;
- Defining, planning and coordinating with Country managers all special marketing/distribution programs in the cluster (i.e. auto-shipments, launch of capsule collections, set up of core assortment samples, etc.);
— REQUIREMENTS —
- BA/BS in Economics, MBA is a plus;
- 5+ years Sales experience within a consumer products industry;
- Proficiency in written and spoken English;
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Business acumen, focus on results and continued improvement;
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills;
- Capable of working under pressure and leading multiple projects with tight deadlines;
- Problem solving, planning and programming, financial controlling (budget and forecast);
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and identify market trends and translate them into profitable business actions.
Please submit your application via the following email address: email@example.com quoting the job title in the subject.