Our Client, a worldwide manufacturer of fashion accessories, has been making eyewear products such as prescription frames, sunglasses and sports eyewear under its own brands and for top fashion brands. We are looking for a Sales Operations Director who will join the Brands Division in Mexico.
>> RESPONSIBILITIES <<
- Defining and monitoring the tracking of Sales Planning and Forecasting cycle;
- Preparing the analysis of the main markets per brand concerning sales, markets, volumes, margins, trend development, competition;
- Defining sales’ tools design and implementation and guaranteeing the correct targets and deployment to local sales force;
- Defining, in cooperation with the Country Managers, the service priorities to the markets and channels, with the aim of increasing the satisfaction of clients;
- Defining, planning and coordinating with Country managers all special marketing/distribution programs in the cluster (i.e. auto-shipments, launch of capsule collections, set up of core assortment samples, etc.);
>> REQUIREMENTS <<
- BA/BS in Economics, MBA is a plus;
- 5+ years Sales experience within a consumer products industry;
- Proficiency in written and spoken English;
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Business acumen, focus on results and continued improvement;
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills;
- Capable of working under pressure and leading multiple projects with tight deadlines;
- Problem solving, planning and programming, financial controlling (budget and forecast);
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and identify market trends and translate them into profitable business actions.
Please submit your application via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title in the subject.