Our client is a leading global manufacturer and service provider of telecommunication, IT and electronic devices. They have devoted more than 100 years of technological innovation to providing their customers with solutions of genuine value through innovative technologies for everyday use.
This multinational office in Alger is in charge of the Algerian markets for their sales, marketing and technical services. This branch office is currently heavily investing in the Public Safety business, proposing solutions related to Home Security and Surveillance Security, with AFIS, Palm Prints, Face recognition and Voice Recognition.
For this they are now searching for a Sale and Pre-sales Manager who has strong technical knowledge and excellent client relationship skills. In this role the person is expected to have a deep understanding of the above mentioned solutions in order to run business development activities in the Public Safety sector and identify / promote the best possible technical solution that matches the customer requirements.
Besides the required technical expertise, applicants are expected to have excellent client and account management skills, and have a good track record in foreseeing and seeking business initiatives or new opportunities within an existing account.
>> RESPONSIBILITIES <<
- Coordinate the strategy, structuring & negotiating process and closure of business opportunities together with the Sales Director.
- Help to design business offers and negotiate deals in order to help the company success.
- Deliver technical presentations to customers and partners. Negotiate and discuss projects and contracts with clients.
- Develop a strong understanding of the dynamics and the key success factors in the area of Public Safety and re-sell it to the existing accounts.
- Liaise with CTO and the solutions delivery team when preparing offer propositions or negotiating deals with clients.
- Prepare bid or tender accurate documentation together with the Technical Team.
- Provide pre-sales technical expertise to the customers during the sales process. Provide technical input into bid proposals, projects and technical documents within the sales process, and identify additional sales opportunities with existing customers.
- Gather information and customer needs in order to allow other functions to design solutions that are customers oriented.
- Capability to integrate or manage integration of third party components. Capable to set configuration and customisation.
>> REQUIREMENTS <<
- Minimum 7-8 years of technical experience in the area of biometric solutions, including pre-sales and hands-on experience. At least 10-15 years of exposure to the Public Safety market.
- Demonstrable knowledge in current and next generation trends of Public Safety products.
- Experience in Bid management and Government Clients.
- University Degree in Information technology Engineer
- Excellent pre-sales attitude. Ability to write professional and accurate technical documents.
- Good knowledge of manufacturing processes related to smart card embedding, initialisation, graphical and electrical personalisation, expert about biometrics themes, most of all fingerprint recognition and face recognition.
- Good knowledge of standards in different fields, like Risk Management, Smart card, Electronic Passport, RFID, PKI & Smart card, biometric recognition.
- Ability to understand and clarify clients’ needs and requirements in order to build business opportunities.
Good financial acumen and understanding of P&L.
Please submit your application via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title in the subject.