Our client is a multinational company operating in the IT sector: security payment management, network management, payment systems.
Our client is looking for an experienced Key Account Manager (corporate) in order to help them continue with their impressive expansion in the CEE market.
>> RESPONSIBILITIES <<
The candidate builds strong professional working relationships across all levels within the client organisation; establishes a high level of personal credibility as a trusted advisor to key client executives.
- Researches and understands the financial sector. Deeply understands client business strategies and challenges to develop account penetration strategies and executes them effectively
- Builds and executes an Account Plan that includes both transactional and strategic initiatives to grow our client’s presence and share in the account
- Develops Value Propositions that meet Client Business needs and converts these propositions into opportunities. Thus builds pipeline and then actively nurtures and converts into wins
- Works with quarterly and annual revenue & margin targets. Uses margin management techniques and actively drives account Team Management
- Manage client expectations, provide updates to the senior management, participate in steering review meetings
- Proactively defining, driving and tracking KPIs that drive value for customer, vis-à-vis their sourcing from our client
- Escalation point for Client for any service and commercial issues and shows the potential to manage projects (if required)
- Ensuring clear and timely communication and reporting of status of engagement to internal and external stakeholders. Identify & mitigate risks proactively
>> REQUIREMENTS <<
- Minimum 3 years in in key account management roles in the corporate sector
- Deep knowledge of the financial sector in CEE
- Deep knowledge of the credit cards/ the payment business
- Solid Portfolio of clients/contacts in the financial sector
- Capability to develop the market in the financial sector
- Commercial/entrepreneurial spirit
- Having large and valuable personal network within and financial services industry
- Strong business acumen with an ability to understand and appreciate client’s business
- Location: home – office; on the field managing/developing clients
Please submit your application via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title in the subject.