Our client is privately owned developing and implementing a wide range of software solutions and consulting services based on SAP, Oracle, Java, .Net and much more.
The core focus of the company lies in proving innovative products and solutions to the insurance and financial/banking sectors such as: Smart Insurance, Business Intelligence, Data Quality, Security and Fraud Detection, Application Testing, ERP, etc.
Our client has strong ambitions, with plans to double EBITDA over the next 2 years.
>> RESPONSIBILITIES <<
- To sell high quality/low cost services (mostly ams and software development) with local project managers and functional analysts
- Writing and implementing the sales plan
- Leveraging existing contacts in order to take our company´s model to market
- Act as the business development driver, leading from the front and demonstrating the benefits of our company´s service
- Selling in the role of ambassador
- Gaining approval and implementing the local marketing plan
- Communicating clear vision of strategy and product/service offering and direction to all stakeholders
- Providing field market intelligence to head office with a view to continuously improving offering and staying ahead of competitors
CROSS FUNCTIONAL SUPPORT
- Ensure quality critical input into financial and operational issues
- Provide regular structured analysis of commercial activities and priorities to ensure alignment with Group objectives and operational capabilities
- Be aware of cost and expense implications of all sales and marketing activities in order to ensure that costs are consistently kept under control.
>> REQUIREMENTS <<
HANDS ON / “ALMOST ENTREPRENEURIAL”
- Can lead the business expansion in a structured and disciplined fashion
- Must build trust and respect from operational colleagues by demonstrating sound business judgement backed up by rational analysis and knowledge/ passion.
- Should have a healthy contact book. Sector expertise would be good. Our client already has strong track record in bank assurance. This will help but other sectors are not to be excluded.
- Autonomously sets stretch targets, monitors progress towards the attainment of objectives.
- Anticipates potential barriers to achievement and finds new ways of achieving results.
- Takes responsibility for long-term decisions and implementation of plans to achieve results.
- May have experience from one of the main system integrators, therefore with knowledge of the technology and change management process.
- Ideally will currently run a small consulting boutique or could be free-lance
- Builds a culture that values, recognises and generates high performance.
- Challenges the status quo; proactively able to seek out new clients, channels, partners, services.
- Thrives on challenge and risk
- Is confident in own ability and seeks reward predominantly from achievement
- Is an articulate and persuasive communicator to a broad potential audience (technical, business, operational, cross-cultural etc)
- Uses diverse and varied approaches to persuade, negotiate and influence future decisions that have a positive impact on company performance.
>> ROLE KEY RELATIONSHIPS <<
- CEO (Italy)
- Operations (Romania)
- Insurance companies
- Local software integrators
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced business builder to join an aggressively expansive new name in the IT consulting market. Opportunities for achievers extend internationally.
Please submit your application via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title in the subject.