Our client is a well known kitchen appliances manufacturing organisation, with a production site located in Russia.
— RESPONSIBILITIES —
The CFO will report to the local Managing Director and to the Group International CFO. He/She will be responsible for the following functions: finance, controlling, treasury, human resources, legal, ICT, procurement
- He/She will lead transformation and improvement projects through the entire organisation, managing local authorities’ relationships according with the company requirements.
- He/She will support the General Manager in the daily activities, handling and guaranteeing the rightness and the full respect of the company policies.
- The ideal candidate will be the reference for the whole Group requirements in matters of competencies. The CFO will lead a team of around 10 professionals, all Russian speaking.
- He/She will be the Deputy of the General Manager upon requirements.
— MAIN REQUIREMENTS —
- Multicultural previous experience, in Western industrial and manufacturing environments is a must, as well as a previous multidisciplinary team management
- At least 2 years experience in Russia is strictly required
- Similar experience, with at least 5-7 years, in Western industrial contexts
- Fluent or native Russian and English speaker.
— DESIRED —
- A cross-countries and complex matrix organisations background
- Solid expertise in Controlling, Corporate Finance, Cash Flow and Administration areas
- Deep knowledge of international accounting and reporting systems in industrial environments
- Knowledge of the Russian administrative and accounting legislation
- Focus on the economic and financial results
- Economic degree; specialisation and / or post graduate training preferred
- Optional Italian
— PERSONAL SKILLS —
- Ability to effectively manage relationships at all levels in the organisation
- Leadership, proven ability of the international management team
- Excellent organisational and management skills
- Problem solving ability
- Autonomy and proactivity accompanied with determination and habit to goals-thinking
Please submit your application via the following email address: email@example.com quoting the job title in the subject.