Our client is a well known kitchen appliances manufacturing organisation, with a production site located in Russia.
>> RESPONSIBILITIES <<
The CFO will report to the local Managing Director and to the Group International CFO. He/She will be responsible for the following functions:
- Human Resources
He/She will lead transformation and improvement projects through the entire organisation, managing local authorities’ relationships according with the company requirements.
He/She will support the General Manager in the daily activities, handling and guaranteeing the rightness and the full respect of the company policies.
The ideal candidate will be the reference for the whole Group requirements in matters of competencies.
The CFO will lead a team of around 10 professionals, all Russian speaking.
He/She will be the Deputy of the General Manager upon requirements.
>> KEY REQUIREMENTS <<
- multicultural previous experience, in Western industrial and manufacturing environments is a must, as well as a previous multidisciplinary team management
- at least 2 years experience in Russia is strictly required
- similar experience, with at least 5-7 years, in Western industrial contexts
- fluent or native Russian and English speaker.
- optional Italian
Profiles without these competences will not be considered.
>> FURTHER REQUIREMENTS <<
- a cross-countries and complex matrix organisations background
- solid expertise in Controlling, Corporate Finance, Cash Flow and Administration areas
- deep knowledge of international accounting and reporting systems in industrial environments
- knowledge of the Russian administrative and accounting legislation
- focus on the economic and financial results
- economic degree; specialisation and / or post graduate training preferred
>> PERSONAL SKILLS <<
- ability to effectively manage relationships at all levels in the organisation
- leadership, proven ability of the international management team
- excellent organisational and management skills
- problem solving ability
- autonomy and proactivity accompanied with determination and habit to goals-thinking
Please submit your application via the following email address: email@example.com quoting the job title in the subject.